Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Whats ya Dream Homie ?


I want to attend a junior college to play basketball, Who knows where but ill get there! I think I'm pretty good at basketball no matter what all the haters say. Im playing a lot a ball and lifting a lot of weights. Im also on some good plyometric programs, working on those fast twitch muscle fibers. Im shooting everyday and working on shooting off pics and all situations i could get into in the game. I still got one more year of high school left so we will see what i do and where i end up. The reasons for this is i want to prove something of myself, and any ball players know that you find a love for the game that you would die for!!! whether your watching basketball playing it or dreaming of it, You can do it!

6 comments:

  1. I think your dream is fly. But maybe work on grammer a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude basketball is a really good sport. have fun with it don't get caught up in the drama

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dang man working the weights haha not, just kidding. But work on your spelling and your flow of the paragraph. I like the begining though its tight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah I guess I'll be a LEGAL drug dealer so maybe ha jk so I think lebron is amazing he's going to dominate. your an awesome player, seriously. you work way hard even though you do just play with girls :) oh and you could work on your grammar a bit buts it sounds good...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo dude i feel this dream. its well thought out. And you will be there some day. Stay up playa. I plan on being by your side that hole time. state champ 2010.

    ReplyDelete